Amcrest Prohd 1080p WiFi Camera 2MP Indoor Pan/Tilt Home Smart Security Wireless IP Camera8/10 (Expert Score)
The Amcrest ProHD 1080p Wi-Fi video camera helps you stay in touch with what you love anytime, anywhere. With its quick mobile setup process, you will have secure access to your camera’s video stream in no time. Stream live and playback recorded video of your home, your kids, your pets, or your business on the go with the Amcrest View app. Amcrest Cloud offers optional cloud recording with free live viewing and 4 hours of free video storage accessible from any device including Apple Mac, Windows PC, iPhone, iPad or Android devices. Amcrest cameras also record to an internal MicroSD card (not included), upload to an FTP as well as record to any Amcrest (or ONVIF compliant) Network Video Recorder (NVR) (not included). Each Amcrest camera features two-way talk, night vision, remote pan/tilt, enhanced digital zoom, a 90º viewing angle, smart motion alerts, email alerts and snapshots, advanced recording options, secure SSL/HTTPS connection and wireless AES WPA2 encryption. With the Amcrest ProHD, you’ll never be out of the loop again. Amcrest cameras are compatible together with Foscam cameras only when using AmcrestCloud, Amcrest NVRs, Blue Iris for Windows PC, Live Cams Pro for iOS and TinyCam Monitor for Android. Amcrest ProHD 1080P (2.1MP) WiFi Security IP Camera IP2M-841B (Black): Sony Image Sensor & Ambarella Chipset / Quick Setup / Super-Wide 90° FOV / Remote Web Access from Smartphone or Tablet / Storage to MicroSD, NVR, or Amcrest Cloud / Pan and Tilt + Intelligent Digital Zoom / Night Vision Up to 32ft / Two-Way Talk / Smart Motion Alerts
- EXPERIENCE FULL HD - Observe high-quality footage with the latest Sony image sensor, Ambarella chipset and superior HD 1080p with this wireless camera. A wide 90° angle allows you to see more detail and cover more ground to keep more of what you love safe.
- SMARTER, SAFER SECURITY - Receive intelligent alerts from your security camera to your PC or smartphone via the Amcrest View app. Record events as soon as they happen and store them on a NVR, Synology, QNAP, NAS, FTP, Blue Iris or Amcrest Cloud.
- ALWAYS RESILIENT - This IP camera offers remote pan/tilt with intelligent digital zoom to help you get an even closer look With IR LED night-vision up to 32 feet, you can keep the people and places you love safe 24/7.
- FIND SOLACE IN THE CLOUD - Amcrest Cloud was created to ensure that you don’t miss a thing, no matter where you are. With an intuitive interface, you are able to live-stream your footage which enables you to play it back based on your preferences.
- SIMPLE. RELIABLE. SECURE. - At Amcrest, we want to ensure the safety of our customers, their loved ones, homes, and businesses. You’ll receive a full 1-year US Warranty and Lifetime Support provided directly from Amcrest.
- Observe footage in ProHD
- Wide 90° viewing angle
- IR LED Night Vision up to 32 ft
- Two-way audio so you can talk and listen
- Pan, Tilt and Intelligent Digital Zoom
- Record and playback footage using a MicroSD, NVR, ONVIF, FTP, Blue Iris
- Live-stream from your phone with Amcrest Cloud
Amcrest IP2M-841 malfunctioning infrared LEDs lighting up
My Amcrest IP camera started doing this the other evening. It repeatedly (1 or 2 times per minute) lights up the infrared LEDs, which causes a Tamper Detect ...
- -Easy set up. I'd say that it probably takes about 5 mins to actually set this up. The hardest part for me was actually following directions and not just skipping things. For example, when it says that the default username and password is admin, that means you should actually type in admin for both and not just try to set up your own username and password... LOL
- -Picture quality is excellent. The night vision is a little grainy when viewed from a desktop, but it's clear enough for me to see if my daughter has her eyes opened or closed and looks really clear on my phone.
- -2 way talk. This was one of the main things we wanted to have in the camera so that we could tell our daughter to go back to bed without having to go upstairs every 5 seconds.
- -Able to view on the desktop as well as on our phones. Even though I almost always have my phone close by, I work on my laptop late into the night, so it's nice to be able to check in on her without draining my battery on my phone.
- -Customer service. Not nearly the painful experience I thought it was going to be and they fixed my problem. What a novel concept!!
- -Failed to connect. After the first couple of hours, the app on my phone would constantly give me the error message "Failed to Connect" each time I tried to view the live feed. I finally gave in and called customer service. Surprisingly, the wait wasn't horrible and the fix was super easy. All I had to do was log in on the desktop and do a manual reboot of the system. I did that on the first day and it hasn't given me the error message since.
- -Desktop program doesn't work on chrome. Ugh.
Specification: Amcrest Prohd 1080p WiFi Camera 2MP Indoor Pan/Tilt Home Smart Security Wireless IP Camera
|Internal Storage (GB)|
|Video Compression Format|