STC-G42NG Stealth Cam G42 No-Glo Trail Game Camera8/10 (Expert Score)
The G series has long been one of the best that Stealth Cam has to offer. They are not afraid of pushing the envelope when it comes to mastering features and introducing new ones. Buyers that want to stay up to date with the best the trail camera industry has to offer without spending loads of money will be more than satisfied with this model.
- RETINA(Sub1-‐Second Trigger) – Superior low light performance for extended nighttime range
- 42 “BLACK” IR Emitters/100ft range
- Reflex Trigger – .5 seconds
- New Intuitive backlit menu programming. Retina low-light sensitivity
- Burst Mode 1-9 images per triggering. The STC-G42NG take a standard Mini-B USB.
- Manual shot capability with Secure Lock password protection built in SD Card slot up to 32GB
Using great technology to win over its customers, the Stealth Cam G42 No-Glo Trail Game Camera STC-G42NG is a good pick for the budget conscious consumer. There is still a good amount of features in this low priced model that will stick out, and this is considered a top of the line product from their selection. It features great night time and day time support, with up to date mechanics that show off why Stealth Cam is still a leader in the game. This series of camera has been one of their best, and continues to be the go to product in their trail camera lineup.
Capture all the wildlife action and do some serious scouting in the field this season even when you can't be there with the help of the Stealth Cam G42NGNC 10MP HD Video IR Game Trail Camera. This 10 megapixel game camera features video recording from 5 180 seconds and 42 No Glo invisible infrared emitters for crisp images day or night. It includes EZ Dial programming with with QuickSet capability as well as burst mode and time lapse with PIR override. Every photo includes time, date, moon phase, and temperature data imprints. For the best shot at the best shot next season, find out exactly how your game is moving with the Stealth Cam G42NGNC 10MP HD Video IR Game Trail Camera.
- 10.0 Megapixel (4 resolution settings) 10mp / 8mp / 4mp / 2mp
- HD Video recording 5-180 seconds w/ audio
- Time Lapse Function w/ PIR Override
- 42 Black IR Emitters / 100ft range
- Quick Set
- Burst Mode 1-9 images per triggering
- 0-59 sec / 1- 59 min recovery time out
- External LCD status display
- Time / Date / Moon Phase / Temperature
- SD Card slot up to 32GB
- Test Mode
- USB output
- Operates on 8 ‘AA’ batteries
- External power jack for 12V battery box
- Durable weather proof housing
Stealth Cam - G Series - Complete instructional video
Watch a full length tutorial on the hot new G-Series camera from Stealth Cam. This indepth video will walk you through each of the features Stealth Cam offers ...
Stealth Cam G42NG Setup
Grandfather's Camera Setup.
Night/Day Mix GMS Stealth Cam G42 No-Glo Trail Camera STC-G42NG
GMS Stealth Cam G42 No-Glo Trail Camera STC-G42NG Night/Day mix This was taken with the Stealth Cam Deer, Raccoon, Fox.
- -Takes great daytime photos
- -Nighttime photos are good and the flash is incredibly bright.
- -Great trigger and shutter speed (see the pictures of birds flying by). Actually, really incredible.
- -easy set up and very small
- It seems to have some issues with contrast and saturation randomly throughout the day. It will over expose photos occasionally, however, not to the point of unrecognizable. They are bright, but not ruined. At night it can tend to "overflash" or flash too brightly if the object is too close to the flash. I think this is partially my fault for putting the camera too close to my feeding area. I will be moving it in the spring and will update my review.
Specification: STC-G42NG Stealth Cam G42 No-Glo Trail Game Camera
|Internal Storage (GB)|
|Video Compression Format|