YI 1080P Dome Camera Pan/Tilt/Zoom Wireless IP Indoor Security Surveillance Camera HD Night Vision Black7.5/10 (Expert Score)
360° Complete Coverage Smart Home System
YI Dome Camera is your 360° complete coverage indoor security camera system. With YI you are in touch with your home wherever you are.
Rotation:Bidirectional rotation supports a 345° horizontal rotation range, and 115° vertical rotation range. With a 112° wide-angle lens, YI Dome Cam captures the full scene with practically zero blindspots. Automatically returns to “Auto-masking” mode for extra sense of security ensuring no recording without your permission. Store up to 8 positions as bookmarks and easily return to them at a touch of a button. Choose to auto-cruise horizontally 360° or make pit stops at your selected bookmarks.
Protection: YI Dome Camera keeps you connected with your family always. Check-in with your family through 2-way audio by connecting to live video. Take quick snapshots and easily record videos. With a 360° viewing angle, every spot is covered. Enhanced night vision stays awake while you sleep: With 8 Built-In 940nm (non-invasive) infrared LEDs, YI Dome Cam Night Vision can shoot in the dark for a range up to 3 meters
YI Home App: Monitor your home with YI Home App. View YI Dome Camera along with your other YI Home Camera family in one integrated app. Our Motion Detection Algorithm is YI Dome Cam’s safety hallmark. Movements can be accurately picked up and activity alerts are immediately sent to the App. 10 seconds smart motion tracking keeps up with everything, so you don’t have to.
Ease of Use: Quick and versatile installation. Place YI where it suits you best: Vertical, Wall Mount or Ceiling. Simple and Flexible Storage Options: Local and Cloud
- 1080p High-definition, 112° wide-angle advanced glass lens combined with 345° horizontal & 115° vertical rotation range create a complete 360° coverage. Advanced night vision with 8 built-in 940nm infrared LED beads extend the viewing distance to 3 meters in pitch dark with no light pollution, so your baby or pet will not be disturbed by LED glare.
- Responsive and advanced microphone with a built-in anti-noise filter for a clear 2-way Audio experience. Intercom Mode: one party to talk and listen at a time or Hands-free Mode: both parties talk and listen freely for maximum flexibility.
- Receive real-time Activity Alerts while you're out. 10-sec motion tracking records and centers the moving object. Bookmark your favorite positions (up to 8) and return to them at the tap of a button. Select Auto-Cruise to survey the area 360° horizontally or cruise your bookmarks, suitable for large areas that need a quick scan (and tracks moving objects).
- YI Dome integrates with your YI Home family in one simple interface. User-friendly and intuitive app to customize your settings: activity alerts, auto-cruise, bookmarks, camera sharing, customize schedules, and more. Supports connectivity to a large number of devices with the same app/account for maximum convenience. Available for iOS and Android.
- Supports YI Cloud to avoid the risk of losing footage from a SD card, ensure all your videos are safe and protected. We provide the most efficient compression and the highest protection of data, so you can be sure that your footage is secure. Reliable Wi-Fi connectivity to access your camera with YI Home App on mobile device, and YI Home App on PC* at anytime, anywhere. Built-in support for 802.11b/g/n 2.4Ghz (5Ghz currently not supported) Wi-Fi band. *PC App is for viewing only
- PTZ ControlPan/ Tilt/ Zoom
- Motion TrackingAuto Capture 10-second Activity Alerts
- Baby Crying DetectionAuto Capture 6-second Activity Alerts
- 1080p HD112°Wide-angle
- Crystal Clear Night Vision8 Non-invasive (940nm) Infrared Beads
- Flexible Storage OptionsMicroSD card,
Top Diameter: 64mm
Base Diameter: 93mm
Weight: 230g (Net Weight)
Night Vision: 8 non-invasive 940nm IR light beads
Focal Length: 2.6mm
MicroSD Card (Class 4 and Above, 4GB-32GB Max Capacity)
Quick Installation: Vertical, Wall Mount, Ceiling
Ceiling Mount Instructions:
Place the camera horizontally
Plate from BaseFix the Mounting
Plate to Ceiling with
Screws As ShownPlace the camera over the
Mounting Plate and
Turn Clockwise until Tightened
Operating Temperature:32℉~ 122℉
Supported Platforms:IOS7.0 or Android 4.0 and Later Mobile Devices
YI Dome Camera / USB Cable / Mounting Plate / Screws / User Manual
YI Dome Camera×1User Manual×1Screws×2
USB Cable×1Charger×1Mounting Plate×1
Yi Home Camera 1080p review - Indoor wireless IP security camera - By TotallydubbedHD
AmazonUK Link: http://amzn.to/2kzKICk AmazonUSA Link: http://amzn.to/2yI1bth Specs: https://www.yitechnology.com/yi-1080p-home-camera ...
YI Home Camera Review- HD Wireless Surveillance with Night Vision & Motion Alert | Intellect Digest
YI Home Camera Review- HD Wireless IP Surveillance with Night Vision & Motion Detection Alerts. Buy now from Banggod.com- http://goo.gl/xzNNHN ...
- - Great design and build quality
- - Apps work great, though they are inconsistent across iOS, Android, and Windows, each with their Pros and Cons
- - Ability to share camera feed with family
- - Ability to record to microSD cards
- - 7 days of 6-second motion alerts saved in the Yi Cloud for free
- - Motion alerts work great
- - Alert regions can be defined (via a rectangle)
- - Can schedule when alerts are on/off
- - Video quality is great
- - Sound quality is not great, but acceptable
- - USB cord is generously long
- - Inexpensive
- - Easy setup
- - Dome allows you to easily pan around. TIP: double-tap on the video to move the camera around
- - In California, I have some of the cameras mounted outside under the awning with no problems from the weather
- - Manual was easy to follow: how to set up and reset. Does not go beyond that, however
- - PIN option available to protect individual cameras from unauthorized access
- - Videos are encrypted PRIOR to sending to the Yi Cloud
- - Videos are encrypted PRIOR to you using the app to view each camera's Recording
- - Windows app allows viewing of cameras in Groupings, letting you live view multiple cameras at the same time
- - Cannot pause video playback
- - Only the Windows app allows viewing of cameras in Groupings, letting you live view multiple cameras at the same time. iOS nor Android support that functionality
- - No ability to access the cameras outside of the Yi app (such as with a web browser)
- - Although setup was easy, voice prompts are loud and can scare people. Furthermore, when doing a firmware upgrade, the voice prompt loudly proclaims that step. Be aware of this if you have babies sleeping nearby
- - Cloud plans were a bit confusing, especially when trying to look up how to activate the free, 7-day, 6-second motion alerts (You don't have to do anything. It's automatic)
- - Shared cameras cannot have their alerts be independently turned on/off. This means that if I am adding a shared camera to my account, I cannot choose which shared cameras I want to be/not be alerted on
- - WIFI cannot be changed through the Yi App. You have to reset the camera
- - Removing or adding the microSD card requires a reboot
- - Bookmarks do not work well: after a day or so, if you tell the camera to move to the bookmark, it doesn't return to the exact location of the bookmark
- - Motion Tracking works, but lags to the point where the person has left the view
- - Nightvision behind class is poor unless angled in a certain way because the infrared lights will reflect. This probably is not a limitation I can fault the camera on
- - Technical Support is poor. No replies to emails/feedback, nor assistance with the 2 defective cameras. I really wanted to keep them, but was forced to return them due to having received ZERO replies. What's the point of sending out "How do you like our products?" emails, including a "This is our final email to see if there's anything we can help you with", through Amazon if you have NO intention of replying back?
- - Dome cannot be panned to look straight up (view is physically hindered by the housing itself)
- - Unlike the Kuna app, the Yi app does not show you a snapshot of the live video on the main screen/dashboard. You have to view each camera individually in order to update the thumbnail for that moment. The thumbnails do not refresh when you tell the dashboard/main screen to refresh either
- - You have to scroll and scroll to find the camera you want to see (I have over 6 cameras associated with my account, plus several more shared by my parents). It would be nice to have a grid/more compact view available
Specification: YI 1080P Dome Camera Pan/Tilt/Zoom Wireless IP Indoor Security Surveillance Camera HD Night Vision Black
|Internal Storage (GB)|
|Video Compression Format|